Pre-printed sublimation transfer sheets are designed to simplify the pressing process. Heating with a heat press is highly recommended to ensure optimal application conditions. The Cricut Easy Press can also be utilized. Following all pressing and washing instructions is essential to achieve desirable results; failure to do so may render the prints unusable and disqualifies DDBSYM from any liability.
When uploading your image. Please make sure that your image is transparent PNG file for best printing. Anything outside of a PNG will be returned. Any extra photo corrections will result in delay and extra charge which you will be notified of before work is done if extra fees is declined your image will be printed as uploaded.
Images are printed in reverse so it will appear backwards.
Place transfer face down on the garment or mug.
Sizing (select from drop down box)
- Gang Sheet (4x4 6 prints per page, perfect for chest are) (11x17 sheet size)
- Youth 8" (8 1/2 x 11 sheet size)
- Standard 10" (Most used 8 1/2 x 11 sheet size)
- Adult 12" (XL and up)
- Mug one sided (11 oz mug / 11x17 sheet of 6 per page)
- Mug wrap around (11 of mug / 11x17 sheet of 3 per page)
Washing instructions (will be provided with your purchase)